· Frequent Railway accidents have become a common phenomenon.
· Dacoities and loot of railway passengers throughout the country has increased manifolds.
· The safety and security of the railway passengers are at stake.
· Developmental works in the Indian Railways have practically come to a standstill.
· The Indian Railways have been incurring heavy losses due to accommodation of some ‘so-called’ intellectuals of her liking on different newly created committees at huge costs.
· The blowing up of railway stations, railway tracks and other valuable properties of the Indian Railways by her trusted ally the Maoists has increased manifolds.
· Most of the train donot maintain time.